The Plan

The Plan

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

THE PAINT STUDIO . . .

AKA  'My Dining Room' is up and running full speed ahead. The heat and humidity outdoors has not been good for cabinetry finish painting so ... inside it is. Tim has finished building the rack that will hold all our long hanging items but we have decided to prime & paint this cabinet prior to installation. That's one coat of primmer and two coats of paint. It's quite a process ... prime ... dry time ... flip ... prime ... dry time ... then repeat 2x for each coat of paint. I still have eleven shelves to prime and paint after this rack. Then on top of that I will have a massive amount of touch-up paint to do on both the cabinets and closet walls. I think I will have my painters helper arriving soon ... once all the building of all the cabinet shelves are finished. LOL!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment